Thursday, July 10, 2014

Comments from Facebook - after posting about Bennett's Birthday 7/8/2014


Both of these beautiful testimonials were on Facebook today.  I think it's Bennett's gift to me saying "Mom, you are doing a good job".   Very touching and I am deeply honored, humbled.  
Roy tagged you in a post.
Roy wrote: "Monday I was visited by my dear friend and mentor Betsie Hensel Poinsett to put me back on track, with recovering and this morning, I can personally attest that I even FEEL much lighter, and more focused. I like to think of my Djing, not unlike the Shaman's trance, for healing, through dance, contemplation but always inward-seeking. She is responsible for clearing my path, and lightening my load, you might say. I highly recommend her as would a handful of my friends as well. Thank You Betsie. And thank you, my friends and family, for your support, and for seeking out her services, for healing yourself. http://shamanichypnosis.com/"
From Diana R. 
I loved your book, Mothers Who Cry in the  Night, your son's life and death were so much like my brother I was almost in shock when I was reading it. It was as if you had sat with my mother and she told you everything to write. We lived in Cleveland , Ga when he was killed. We lived Mt.Yonah foothills, so many memories flashed in front of me. Their lives sound so much alike it's just unreal. I Loved the book, Thank You!!!

No comments: